What does our service include?
We are not a simple call taking service: our team of ITIL and Microsoft qualified service agents are backed by our Microsoft Gold Service status. Furthermore, they possess in-depth, expert knowledge of a wide range of IT products, providing you with a more bespoke and meaningful service.
We don’t work from scripts or act as call forward agents: we take time to get to know your business and your technology. This enables us to offer an efficient 1st line support service, triaging enough calls to recognise who those calls should be diverted to within your IT department or to identify that you have a major issue.
Our basic service includes:
- Cost effective provisioning of 1st line IT issue management, allowing you to focus on adding value to your business
- Using highly qualified, customer focused personnel working to ITIL best practice and ISO 27001 standard, backed with advanced engineers
- A personalised, ‘get to know you’ onboarding and integration project, which may also include TUPE arrangements (subject to terms)
- 1st line support of basic services such as PC, Microsoft 365, password resets and security messages (we can help setup your Active Directory and remote access to ensure you meet your security obligations)
- Run through of diagnosis and support scripts for 2nd line issues
- Logging 2nd line escalation across infrastructure, applications, information security and other teams
- Identifying recurring incidents and escalating P1 issues such as down time
- Monthly statistics and service report
- Quarterly account review
- White label branding to become a seamless service
We also offer an enhanced service, providing the following options:
- Proactive systems monitoring and capacity management
- 2nd and 3rd line ticket management system
- Problem Management
- Security Operations
- 24/7 Cover
- Access control services
- Patch and vulnerability management
- Employee feedback surveys
Our service team all hold technical support related qualifications and specialise in key areas of technology and service in order to provide a broad range of first line capabilities. These include: Microsoft Technology Associates, Microsoft Certified Professionals, City & Guilds and ITIL.
They are additionally supported by a specialist team of advanced engineers, qualified across many technologies including: Microsoft, VMWare, Veeam, Malware, telephony and networking technologies.
Setting up your new service
The key differentiator of our service is that we take time to get to know you and your business, enabling us to seamlessly extend your IT support service. To ensure this happens, members of our team will visit your office, collect the information needed and agree the integration processes. Our ‘getting to know you’ days typically include:
- Ticket volume analysis
- TUPE and employee transfer planning (if agreed)
- 2nd and 3rd line ticket management arrangements
- Agreement of incident categories and priority definitions
- Confirmation of escalation processes
- Confirm and meet 2nd and 3rd line contacts
- Infrastructure and applications overview, together with call scripting hand over
- Known issues, problems and workaround summaries
- Active Directory, password management and user authentication hand over
- Agreement of phone divert procedures and branding
- Email integration setup
- Transition planning
- User communications
How much does it cost?
This very much depends on the size and complexity of your organisation and your current call volumes, which we can quickly review in order to provide an accurate quote.