Central is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain data by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Central may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st November 2019.
How we collect data from you
We may collect data about you from several different sources including our website, telephone and email enquiries, referrals, events, exhibitions and other legitimate business activities. Central does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
The data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company and job title.
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and address.
- We may collect other relevant data to carry out legitimate business activities e.g. internal records, quotes, orders etc.
- We may collect any other details you provide through forms on our website.
How your data is used
We may use the data that we collect from you to fulfil our contractual services and products to you. We may also use your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- We may add your data to third party systems such as CRM systems, email / SMS marketing packages. To find out details of what systems we may store your data on please contact us on email@example.com
How you can access or delete your data
You have the right to access any information we hold on you. To request access and deletion of your data we have collected simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How you can opt out
To opt out of marketing emails we may send you, press the “unsubscribe” feature on the email. To opt out of any other communications you receive from us please email us on email@example.com
How to lodge a complaint
If you wish to lodge a complaint regarding how we have handled your personal data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your complaint will be investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/