Here at Central, people are at the heart of the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of everything we do.
We started out on our IT journey back in 1991, and our mission and ethos haven’t changed. We’re a family-run firm that pride ourselves on our integrity, honesty, and objectivity – and we make IT stress free by keeping it as simple as possible.
But it’s our people who make this all possible. Get to know them more in our staff spotlight.
Name: Jordan Gallier
Job title: Infrastructure Engineer
A bit of everything really — a one-stop-shop for everything Central, I visit clients’ sites to implement any products that they have purchased or perform any service work that is required.
2. What three words would your colleagues use to describe you?
Helpful, friendly, and reliable.
3. And what do you enjoy most about your job?
Meeting new people — getting to know new clients is always exciting.
4. Check your phone, what was the last emoji you sent?
A blue love heart! 💙
5. Who was or is your biggest inspiration?
My mum, she is very hard working.
6. You’re hosting a three-course dinner party, what’s on the menu?
It’s got to be BBQ spare ribs for starters, the main meal definitely has to be lasagne — my favourite – and the dessert would be crème brûlée!
7. Back to Central, what makes the company stand out?
It’s definitely our personal approach, we get to know our clients for who they are and what they do — and we tailor their IT support accordingly.
8. Tell us a fun fact about yourself we might not know:
I’m an avid fan of cars and anything car related, I used to own a modified MX5.
9. What would the title of your autobiography be?
Hard work, motivation, and having fun in-between.
10. Central’s mission is to ‘restore faith in IT’ – tell us more about what this means to you:
For many companies, IT can be seen as daunting — and here at Central, we’re here to make it accessible to everyone.
We make it more user-friendly and for firms to access their IT system anywhere they like.
Central Networks are a strategic technology partner. Excellent technology is a given, customer service, trust and long-term relationships are what drive our business. We support CEOs, Heads of IT, IT technicians and transformation directors to ensure technology provides an edge to their organisations.